Important- Please read- if you any questions regarding the following please contact us.
Making the booking means you have accepted these terms and conditions. IF ANY PARTY MEMBER IS NOT OF THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND/ACKNOWLEDGE/AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING THE CLIENT MUST TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILTY TO ENSURE THEIR COMPLIANCE TO THE FOLLOWING.
1. Bookings will be confirmed by us, by Email upon receipt of the payment agreed.
This is a formal acceptance of the booking.
2. The person making the booking (known as the client) confirms that he / she has the authority of all other persons included in the holiday to make the booking on their behalf and that he / she has read and accepted these booking terms and conditions. All correspondence will be with the client who is liable for all costs and charges AND COMPLIANCE TO THE FOLLOWING on behalf of the party.
3. The balance of the cost of the holiday must be paid no later than 3 weeks before departure. If you book within 3 weeks of departure you must pay the total cost of your holiday at the time of booking. If unconditional payment of the balance is not received by us by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and you forfeit any deposit made.
3[a] Deposits are non refundable in the event you cancel your booking.
3[b] Breakages/Damages- we do not take a damage deposit. Clients must agree to any damages to property made by CLIENT& tenants/ PARTY to be exactly replaced or paid for IN FULL. THE CLIENT MUST notify us immediately should a breakage or damage occur during your stay.
4. The price of your holiday is guaranteed free of price increases and surcharges. The agreed price you pay is inclusive of all facilities advertised as inclusive- no hidden surprises.
5. The property will be available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival, unless by prior arrangement. The property must be vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure.
6. The number of people allowed on the property is fixed at the time of booking. We must agree changes, prior to the start of your holiday.
7. The Client and each member of the party agree:
a) To be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to adhere to all health and safety guides/appliances relevant to the property and surrounding area. These guides/appliances are displayed clearly in the accommodation. If the client or client’s party cannot locate these guides/appliances, they must inform owner/manager immediately. If the client or any of the client’s party do not understand the guides/appliances fully they must inform owner/manager immediately.
b) To leave the property in a clean and tidy condition, as they first found it.
c) Not to act in any way that would cause disturbance to others. This includes the total responsibility of the supervision and safety of children/ adults/pets with the client’s party BY THE CLIENT.
d) Not to act in any way that will cause harm or unnecessary distress to the fish or wildlife or any adult/child/ animal on property. This includes reporting to the owner/ manager any concerns of health/safety or potential harm to any adult/child/pet wildlife or property.
[e] In the event you or any member of the group, breach these conditions, your group may be asked to leave immediately and we will not be liable to you for any refund or compensation. In the instance of harming child/ animal/ person or criminal damage, the owner / manager will immediately inform the police.
[f] The Client shall be liable for loss or damage to the property caused by them or any members of the group.
[g] Any concerns, problems, complaints relating to the paid holiday/ rental must be reported immediately to owner/manager. Complaints will not be acknowledged after departure date.
8. We are not liable for any temporary defect or stoppage by public services to the property, or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of weather or any other matter including delays in your journey however caused.
[a] Under no circumstances shall our liability exceed the amount paid for the rental.
[b] In the event of substantial damage to the property prior to your arrival, we will refund all sums paid within 7 days or offer an alternative holiday.
[c] The client is responsible, for the safety, supervision and conduct of the children, animals, and adults in their party. This includes ensuring that children, animals and all party members have the safety equipment they need and do not suffer harm. Clients must report any harmful behaviour they witness from other holiday makers/ tenants that contradict the terms & conditions, rules and disclaimer agreed and signed up to.
9. When both rental properties are occupied, we ask that guests respect the privacy of each group and do not encroach within the lodges area without prior consent.
10. You are strongly advised to purchase Travel, Breakdown, Medical Expenses and Public Liability Insurance for your group and we accept no liability for costs and expenses incurred by you if you do not obtain it.
11. Our Lakes’ Code of Conduct
a)2 Rods per angler, to a maximum of 12 rods per group. Rods must be attended at all times.
b) Unhooking mats must be used and are provided by us Free of Charge.
c) Barbless Hooks only.
d) All rigs accepted except fixed.
e) All bait approved with the exception of nuts and particles.
f) Catch and release policy except on Cray Fish which may be eaten at client’s risk.
g) No Fires except in designated BBQ areas.
h) Swims to be kept free of litter.
i) Lakeside vegetation and trees should not be damaged.
J] Should any damage occur to vegetation, wild life, property, however caused it must be reported immediately to owner/manager.
k] the client is responsible, for the safety, supervision and conduct of the children, animals, and adults in their party. This includes ensuring that children, animals and all party members have the safety equipment they need and do not suffer harm. Clients must report any harmful behaviour they witness from other holiday makers/ tenants that contradict the terms & conditions, rules and disclaimer agreed and signed up to.
11. These terms, conditions and disclaimers are contracted so that clients can enjoy their stay with us knowing fully their responsibilities to the property, themselves, others, animals and living surroundings, and knowing fully our responsibilities to them.
12. We, as your hosts will endeavour to make you stay as comfortable and as pleasurable as possible. Please approach us to assist you and we will try to accommodate you.